Sharks and Dolphins
Bar Code: 1141
Description: This kit teaches students about the anatomy
and intelligence of dolphins and sharks and about communication,
stranding, swimming, and echo location.
1 Medium size pink plastic tub. Within the tub:
- 2 Pairs of Shark Jaws
- Baggie of Shark's Teeth
- 20 ILFOCHROME RAPID Overhead Transparencies
- "Sharks" by Kate Petty
- "Dolphins" by the Cousteau Society
- "Whales and Other Sea Mammals" by Elsa Posell
- 2 Poster Tubes. Within the Tubes:
- Great White Shark Poster
- Sharks of the United States Poster
- Periodic Table of the Fish
- Marine Mammals
Links to Related Web Sites
Sharks home page (photos, physiology)--The
home page provides photos & physiology.
A gallery of
shark photos is
A study of Atlantic Spotted
Dolphins of the northern Bahamas is a good bet.
Copyright © 2001 by the Board of Trustees of the
University of South Carolina.
Ruth Patrick Science
Center of Excellence in Educational
University of South Carolina
471 University Parkway
Aiken, SC 29801