Map and Compass Clinic
Bar Code: 1270
Description: This kit provides activities in orienteering.
May be used with Silva Ranger Compasses (Kit # 1457). See also Kit #
1145 entitled "Compasses (Orienteering)".
1 container of materials
http://rpsec.usca.sc.edu/TravelingScience/map_clinic.html (May 1999)
- Color slides (35 mm, 42)
- Orienteering booklets (2)
- Training maps (25)
- Student booklets (50)
- Book-"The Basic Essentials of Map and Compass" by Cliff Jacobs
- Magnifier, "linen tester," double lens, 4x, Edmound #M52195
- Magnifier, linen tester," double lens, 8x, Edmound #M52193 (8)
- Magnifier, hand-held bifocal, 3x/5x,acrylic, Edmound
- Silva ranger compasses, Type 15 (34)
- Compass instruction manuals (34)
Copyright © 2001 by the Board of Trustees of the
University of South Carolina.
Ruth Patrick Science
Center of Excellence in Educational
University of South Carolina
471 University Parkway
Aiken, SC 29801