Energy Sources Kit
Bar Code: 1377
Description: The activities in this kit provide the student
with the opportunity to explore energy in its various forms and the
sources from which this energy originates.
1 container of materials
- Paper bag 10x20x7.5cm
- Long balloons (Inflates 3x15") pkg/10
- Battery sz D
- Index cards, ruled pkg/100 7.5x12.5cm
- Cheese curls 1.25 oz.
- Fishing line 25 yd 10 lb test
- Miniature lamp #14 2.47 V
- Miniature marshmallows 10 oz.
- Wood safety matches box/30
- Paper clips box/100
- Jumbo paper clips box/100
- Construction paper asst. colors pkg/50
- Unsalted peanuts 3.5 oz.
- Refill for sunprint kit
- Rubber bands #33 1 oz.
- Wrapped plastic straws pkg/50
- Cotton string 430'
- Masking tape 3/4"x60 yd
- Tongue depressor
- Insulated wire pieces 22 G 18" pkg/10
- Polyprop. beaker low form 50 ml
- Test tube clamp
- Wood dowel
- Aluminum foil pie pan 9"
- Nickel plated scissors 100 mm
- Lead sinkers 1 oz.pkg/12
- Metric tape 1 meter
- Test tube SK borosilicate 20x150mm
- Thermometer F&C metal v-black
- Clear plastic tube 7x7/8"
- Rolling tube 5x3' w/end caps
- Teachers guide
Copyright © 2001 by the Board of Trustees of the
University of South Carolina.
Ruth Patrick Science
Center of Excellence in Educational
University of South Carolina
471 University Parkway
Aiken, SC 29801