A Fill-In-The-Blank Quiz
1. A(n) ______________ is a device to project celestial images.
2. The ________ is the earth's natural satellite.
3. The color of the "Great Spot" on Jupiter is ______.
4. _______ ______ is the name of our galaxy.
5. ________ is the smallest planet in the solar system.
6. Neil _________ was the first man to walk on the moon.
7. A(n) _________ is a huge system of stars, gas, and dust in orbit around a central point.
8. A(n) ___________ is a piece of rock or metal that orbits the sun.
9. Giant storms on the surface of the sun are called _____ .
10. There are _______ (how many?) planets in the solar system.