AN ELEMENT OF HUMOR
(compiled by Ms. Debi JohnsonÕs Class, Schofield Middle School)
- The Physicist's daughter graduated from Kindergarten when she learned to count to TIN.
- To be really healthy a Physicist should drink a GALLIUM of milk daily.
- For breakfast Physicists eat cold CERIUM.
- What did one cowboy Physicist say to the other? "I'll brand 'em, if EUROPIUM!"
- Physicists like to do the wash, but they hate to IRON!
- What is a Physicist that tells terrible jokes? A BORON.
- Why would sick people go to a Physicist? So she can CURIUM.
- What do you call a criminal Physicist that turned comedian? A SILICON.
- When asked where all the Super Colliders are, the Physicist said, "They ARGON."
- The naughty Physicist said, "I know I've done bad things, but I was mis-LEAD!"
- "Stop that criminal!" shouted the Physicist Police, "Cut him off at the corner and CESIUM!"
- "Yippee!" shouted the Cowboy Physicist, "That Bronco almost threw me, but I RHODIUM!"
- When Physicists are little they like to play cowboys and INDIUM-s.
Back to December 1994 Table of Contents
Comments to Rpsec@aiken.sc.edu
URL: http://rpsec.usca.sc.edu/Newsletter/Dec94/humor.html (August 1997)