Life Science Institute
- Spring 1998
- Course Number: SMED 510
- Meeting Days: Mondays, January 19-May 18, 1998;
- Saturday field trips, April 25 and May 2.
- Meeting Times: Mondays - 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- April 25 - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- May 2 - 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Meeting Place: USCA-RPSEC
- Instructor: Dr. Jeff
- Course Fee: $75.00 Registration Fee
Course Description: The life science institute is a general
biology course for elementary and middle school teachers. It is an
IMA life science required course. The course is a lab/lecture
combined course that is designed to give teachers background
knowledge in the life sciences and provide activities that they can
bring back to the classroom and use with their students. Although it
is geared toward elementary and middle school teachers, it can serve
as a refresher course for high school biology teachers. Call Angela
Taylor to register. (641-3313)
Copyright © 2001 by the Board of Trustees of the
University of South Carolina.
Ruth Patrick Science
Center of Excellence in Educational
University of South Carolina
471 University Parkway
Aiken, SC 29801